Thursday, July 21, 2011

my late-night motherhood moment

i feel so blessed with all the time that i get to spend with my kids now. with all the chaos and fun at home that i now experience 24/7, i wouldn't trade these and them for anything else in the world. 


i will never get tired of them. though there are countless times that i feel like i am at the end of my sanity,  i know i will never tire of my Bagets or this job that has all of its ultimate rewards than any other high-paying job in the universe!


even if raising a "slightly difficult" (but sweet) teenage son is starting to really dawn on me. 





and even if i run out of my wits to keep up with my "smart-a**", darling daughter. 






i know, i will always be, first and foremost, and until my last breath- A Mother









No comments:

Post a Comment